The Bottom Line "Short Programs" are designed to give orthodontists real-world insight into developing and running an efficient, highly successful, patient-centered practice. Whether you are an orthodontic resident or a seasoned veteran, you will be sure to pick up many "pearls" throughout the program. Some programs include staff.
The Bottom Line Short Programs cover a variety of topics including:
- Defining success for your practice
- Achieving balance
- How to avoid expensive mistakes
- Identifying and developing practice locations
- Improving internal and external marketing
- Developing dental referrals
- Motivating and retaining your staff
- Maximizing profitability and efficiency
- How to get started
- Practice transitions and tax avoidance (Dr. Tom Ziegler)
The Bottom Line Short Programs maybe as short as a half day, or as long as three days.